Hello! Today I’m back with some very effective home remedies that will help you to get rid of dark circles naturally and easily.
Tomato is known for it’s powerful bleaching properties that can lighten skin very effectively.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- Follow this remedy twice a day for 2-3 weeks for effective results.
Cucumbers Is known for its skin lightening properties that help fix dark circles naturally. It also leaves a soothing and refreshing effect on the skin.
- Cotton balls
Mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal amounts. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with water. Follow this daily for at least one week to get the results.
3) CHILLED MILK
Regular use of chilled milk will decrease the dark circles and also soothes your eyes and skin.
- Chilled milk
- Cotton balls
Take a cotton ball and dip it in a bowl of chilled milk for a while. Now apply the cotton balls on your eyes making sure that it covers the entire affected area. Keep it for 5 minutes. Rinse off with regular water.
4) COCONUT OIL
The nourishing and moisturizing properties of coconut oil keeps the skin healthy and reduces dark circles.
- A few drops of virgin coconut oil
- Pat the oil on the skin under your eyes and massage very gently in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions for a few minutes.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Apply this every night before going to bed.
5) ROSE WATER
Rose water works as an antioxidant, it rejuvenates the skin and thus it helps you in getting rid of dark circles too.
- Rose water
- 2 cotton balls
Take the cotton balls and soak them in rose water.
Place them under your eyes and leave them on for 15 minutes.
Wash with cold water.
Do this daily for four weeks for best results.
Read More Interesting Articles –