When a woman opens her closet in the morning the first thing that comes to her mind is “I have nothing to wear.” This one-liner is valid for her not only on special occasions but on an everyday basis- dressing for her college or for her office!
All the more when buying clothes, she moves out of her place keeping in mind her agenda for shopping, but when reaches the mall she buys clothes for the occasion she already has clothes for! Isn’t it ladies? Well, to get over your issues on what to wear and when we have got for you a list of Kurtas that you must have in your wardrobe in order to get over the “I have nothing to wear” problem!
Asymmetrical hemline Kurtas:
- They can be paired with leggings, jeggings, and churidars
- Perfect for your office look
- Can be worn in colleges on fests
- Accessorizing it with bangles and an indo-western neckpiece will add the oomph factor to your look
- For a versatile and exquisite look, the high-low kurtas take out the best in you. The styling and the different look it gives to you make your style statement speak for you.
- These go great with denim and leggings
- Perfect for the college and office looks
- Tie up a high pony and you are good to go
- Pair up your high-low kurta with block heels for an OOTD
Straight line Kurta:
- For an effortless and classic look, a straight long kurta never fails
- Pairing the Straight line kurta with the trouser pants and with flats will make your look complete and perfect
- This is perfect for any occasion be it your routine wear or a shopping date with bestie!
Single Slit Kurta:
- Styling your single slit kurta with flared palazzo or churidar gives you a completely new look.
- This gives you a complete ethnic look with a tint of contemporary style
- When going out with friends or special date you can also pair the kurta with ripped denim and that will not only add a stylish look but also make you look unique
- Gone are the days of pairing an umbrella kurta with churidars, you can now pair your kurta with straight pants and look stylish instantly
- Choose vibrant colors of the kurta with self-designs and you are good to go
- Accessorize your look with pom-pom earrings or danglers and you look gorgeous!
Long Slit Kurtas:
- These are something that you must have kurtis in your wardrobe, though not totally a routine wear but can be worn on occasional functions
- Pairing it with flared palazzo make your look extraordinary and you can wear it on festive occasions
- Pair it with flats and accessorize it with either oxidized neck piece or jhumkis to give your look a perfect amalgamation of tradition and modernity
And these were the 7 kurtas that you can wear on any occasion, all that you need to do is to accessorize them with funky jewelry or leave it simple to let your kurtas do the talking.
For more such articles keep watching this space!
You would also love to read: