I am sure being a Delhi based fashionista, you must be aware with the popularity of Lajpat Nagar market. If not then let me tell you “Lajpat nagar market is a hub to shop all latest trends in cheap prices from street shops. Lajpat is one of the most famous markets among ladies for street shopping of dresses, dress material, accessories and home and décor. Lajpat also has few hugely popular brand stores; some of them are Incense, Stilettos, Westside, and United Colors of Benetton which are hugely popular among buyers.”
Recently I took the challenge to buy a budget look from streets of Lajpat and here I am to show you what all I could buy from Lajpat in just Rs. 1000.
What I shopped from Lajpat under 1000 Rupees –
- The denim dress I wore is of 400INR which is very affordable. Shopkeeper quoted 450 for the same but bargaining at Lajpat always work.
- The backpack is of 250INR, look at the color and design, this one looks so classy and perfect to carry with many other looks.
- I picked the cute Navy Blue Star Sneakers for 150 Rupees with the dress, are not they looking cute and comfortable?
- 2 Coconut waters for 80 rupees, one for myself and another for the bff who helped me to select this look.
- A pair of black stud earnings for rupees 10.
- After all this shopping I even saved rupees 110.
I completed this look with the base of Lakme BB Cream, Lakme compact powder, Sugar Eye Liner, Maybelline Mascara and Colorbar Lipstick. Note – Makeup was not included in the look i purchased.
Let me know how you find this look for the price of 1000Rs. And do write me in case you want to buy something similar 🙂
Comment below if this look is Yay or Nay , I will be waiting for your intake girl 🙂