So you must be knowing that few months back I traveled to Jaisalmer and trust me that was one of the finest trips of this year :).
I already shared a detailed blog about Club Mahindra Jaisalmer and the Jaisalmer trip on Letuspublish.com but I thought to share pictures and a quick review here too 🙂
Pictures from the Jaisalmer fort Visit & Camel Safari –
Pictures of Club Mahindra Jaisalmer Property –
Things you can do in Jaisalmer –
- Camel Safari
- Jeep Safari
- Enjoy traditional food, specially Dal Baati Churma
- Camping & Photography at Sand Dunes
Places to visit in Jaisalmer –
- Visit Fort
- Bada Bagh
- Gadisar Lake
- Local Market
My exerpeice for Club Mahindra Jaisalmer Resort –
- A very beautiful property but rooms we got were good, I was missing the wow factor.
- But yes rooms were well equipped with basic amenities and some snacks.
- Food was good and the restaurant too. I loved the Tomato Shorba, Rajasthani thali especially the Dal Baati there.
- Mobile networds were so bad in our room.
- Staff was decent enough.
- They did organize a very special welcome for us with live folk music and dance.
- The resort itself have some shops for buying some Jaisalmer memories and prices were so normal.
A very beautiful property. Food was good and the restaurant too. I loved the Tomato Shorba, Rajasthani thali especially the Dal Baati there.