I’ll be reviewing the sara herbals 3in1 face wash today. Without wasting more time let’s move towards the review.
- Lightens the skin colour and reduces freckles, discoloration and scars.
- Citrus Fruit contains alpha hydroxy which is a natural exfoliating ingredient.
- PEG 14m
- Kaolin Clay
- Methyl Cellulose
- PEG 80 Sorbitan
- Stearyl Dimethicone
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange)
- Peel extract
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel extract
- Citrus Grandis Seed Extract
- Glycerin Soja (Soyabean) Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- 1-2 – propanediol
- Stearth-20 Copolymer
- Preservative & Perfume
As you can see in the picture the product comes in a orange coloured soft squeeze tube with a flip cap which is black in colour. The packaging is quite simple yet the colour combination makes it attractive.
How to use:
Cleanse skin. Apply to damp face. Massage gently using circular motions. Leave for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Texture And Fragrance:
It is slightly creamy coloured and has a texture same as that of a scrub, it has runny consistency. The product smells like citrus fruit as it is made up of its extracts.
I’ve been using this product from almost 6 months. For me the product has worked really well. It totally does what it claims. As i have oily skin it has worked just like a blessing for me, it takes away all the access oil from the face, helps in getting rid of pimples, has vitamin-C which is very beneficial for the skin other than vitamin-C it has a lot of skin nourishing ingredients which makes it worth using. Only a peanut size is enough for a single use. As a whole i can say that the product is worth using and worth paying for.
- Nourishes the skin
- Removes access oil and dirt
- Has a fresh fragrance
- Makes the skin feel fresh
- Works as a cleanser, scrub and mask
- Lightens the skin colour
- Reduces scars
For those who have dry skin their skin may feel a bit dry after use.
₹290 for 100gm
You may also like to read –
- FABB Review: Veryme Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow
- FABB Review: Lakmè 9to5 Matte Lipstick MAGENTA MIND Colour
For me the product has worked really well. It totally does what it claims.